I was nominated for the "One Lovely Blog Award" by one of my writing besties, Dawn Husted!
Dawn and I met as fellow warriors in PitchWars 2016. We found each other on Twitter before realizing that we are from the same area of Texas!
Dawn and I rarely go a day without chatting on Twitter - just checking in, cracking each other up with Supernatural gifs, or just commenting how much we need caffeine.
She is such a sweetheart! I absolutely love her.
More about Dawn:
For more about Dawn, visit her website here.
"I’m married and have two very energetic kids. My TBR list is getting a little long, a few books are: The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind, Beautiful Creatures, Night Circus, and The Longest Ride. I'm in the middle of reading Asylum by Madeleine Roux.
Seven Things About Me That Aren't in my Bio
2. Plain brownies are my favorite dessert.
3. If I find something extremely funny, I snort and wheeze. It is hilarious!
4. I have an insane memory - I remember dreams vividly from 20 years ago and my very first memory is from when I was 18 months old.
5. When Infected is published, I will be getting my main character's tattoo. I want to be the first one who gets it!
6. I have a Beta fish named Dixon - after Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead.
7. I'm a coffee snob - it has to have more creamer/flavoring than actual coffee.
The Rules for the Nominees
When you get his award, thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
Share 7 things about yourself that are not in your Bio.
Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15).
Include this set of rules.
Inform your nominees.